Wednesday, December 17, 2014

23 November Monthly Organizing Challenge: Link Party Recap!

Time to blow up the balloons and get out your party hats and noise makers, because today we are celebrating you!

I always recommend taking time to sneak a peek at all of the link party goodness, but for those with limited time, I thought I would give you a glimpse at some of the organizational eye candy.  I have a feeling some of you will be cleaning out cabinets, grabbing the paint brush and maybe even building something new after checking out all of these projects!  Even with Christmas around the corner, these will most likely rev you up for a productive January!




If you are like me and love a feel-good before and after story, then you will want to check out the laundry room transformation completed by Ashley.  Such a jaw dropping dramatic difference with storage in every nook and cranny to make the most of her new space.

{via}


Kristin recently reorganized the drop zone in her entryway, and I loved taking a tour of the drawers and cabinets!

{via}


I am a fan of making every inch of space work hard, and Brit did just that by adding school organization at the end of her kitchen cabinets.

{via}


Samantha is one of my favorite organizers, she is always working on something inspiring.  Her bathroom shelves really make my heart race, and now they are even better with the help of some secret storage she implemented!

{via}


Little boxes work great for organizing endless types of itty bitties; sewing supplies, desk accessories, jewelry... Amy got creative with washi tape, craft paint and a wooden box and was able to create something extra sweet.

{via}


If being jealous is wrong, I don't want to be right.  My beautiful friend, Cyndy, found the deal of the century on some clear organizing bins.  Now she is using them everywhere, as she should be!

{via}


Amy is one smart cookie!  She created a baking cabinet that is beautifully organized yet super simple to maintain.  Holidays, birthday parties and gifting baked goods to the neighbors, all will be easy breezy going forward!

{via}


No built-in cabinet space?  Bring in a piece of furniture that boasts cabinets and drawers and now you can create the baking storage of your dreams.  That is what Barb did and it turned out magical!  Especially the beautiful drawer liner!

{via}


Nothing beats a good high/low project!  Katie created these Anthropologie look-a-like hooks and they turned out absolutely fabulous!

{via}


Another dramatic before and after for you, but this time you get to check out Rosy's new closet!  Function and form galore!

{via}


We all love a good furniture makeover don't we?!  Finding a piece on Craigslist or at a local thrift store and giving it new life can be really invigorating!  Megan discovered an easy way to restore original hardware, and I personally can't wait to give it a try!  Life changing tips my friends!

{via}


Another smart Megan DIY'd inexpensive and practical jewelry storage!  You can't go wrong when easy is the name of the game!

{via}


If you are not already using a shoe pocket organizer to manage all of your cords, both Stefanie and I agree that you should be!

{via}


If you need any proof that color and a little creativity will go a VERY long way in a space, you must check out this tween room update done by Kiersten.

{via}


And Nikki shows us that the same applies to small items; like trays!

{via}


Did any of you participate in the One Room Challenge this year?  I am always amazed with how much everyone is able to accomplish in six short weeks, and Lo's office/playroom update is no exception.  She DIY'd storage, organized a closet, put together the most charming nook for her kiddos, and much more!  Definitely one worth taking a peek at!

{via}


Labels are always a good thing.  Pretty labels are a GREAT thing!  They made a huge difference in Michele's spice cabinet project.

{via}

____________________________

Once again, so many real projects done by real talented folks.  I truly appreciate that you all put so much heart in all you do and that you take the time to share and link up each month!  Your inspiration is endless and I always feel invigorated after spending hours reading your stories and checking out your creative projects.   This is only a piece of the awesome pie, find many more ideas and storage solutions here.




23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Geometric Thread box today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great round up! Thanks so much for including my Anthro hooks, Jen! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays Jen! As always, so grateful and thrilled when you feature one of my projects! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my entryway drop zone!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing round up and beautiful photos
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my closet!!! I absolutely adore your blog, Jen! Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagine my excitement when I see that my laundry room is a feature in your post! Your blog was the first home organizing blog that I ever came across and is, by far, one of my favorites! I am over the moon! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fell in love with the box of Amy! I'm totally trying to make something similar during the holidays! The labels from Michelle are also super pretty. xx

    theglowlab.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Marta! I just saw your comment that you liked my box. I'd love to see your finished project!!

      Delete
  10. Lots of great ideas that I've pinned. Love to get inspiration from fellow organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lookie, lookie ... there's my little stripey tray! Thanks so much, Jen, for sharing it - you have made my day/month/year! xxx PS: Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great projects Jen! Thank you so much for including my daughter's closet revamp! So thrilled girl! Merry Christmas and thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of your favorite organizers??? You're the sweetest! You're one of my favorite's!!!

    One day we'll connect in real life!

    xoxo,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jen, such a sweetheart to include my little kitchen organization station! Now I'm off to steal all these other fantastic ideas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The wooden craft box is adorable! I definitely want to do that for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ideas. I need to get more organized too :P http://www.alanaandkyra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for including my cord organizer Jen! I love seeing all of the magic that comes together on your site and in you link parties!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your site! It really is inspiring and helps get my not so organized life somewhat organized! xo

    Lisa Nicole @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE all of these - and now I am going to spend hours reading through them all. Thank you for always sharing the greatest tips and tricks x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love your blog!!.... and I am thankful for you featuring my 'Organised Baking Station!' ;-)
    www.sparklesintheeveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much! It was an unexpected surprise to have my herringbone wall featured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to join in on the conversation! I read and appreciate each and every comment, however, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious, or spam-like. I would love for this comment section to be used as a place to engage in purposeful dialogue, I only ask that everyone remains constructive and considerate.

All comments will be moderated and may take a moment to appear.