One of the most common New Year's resolutions is to "Get Organized!". Now, you can with help!
Helena, a San Diego Professional Organizer with coaching skills, has helped countless clients overcome the inertia caused by disorganization. She's a home organizing expert, being the patient, knowledgeable and encouraging resource you need. Non-judgmental and compassionate, Helena has - from both personal and professional experience - developed organizing strategies that provide a clear and concise process to begin the project. And once started, her ongoing support and direction keep you on track until you've reached your organizing goals.
What I really adore is that Helena offers virtual/online organizing services! With the help of technology and Helena's hands-on experience; interviewing, assessment and coaching skills; knowledge on organizing tools and systems, you can get organized no matter where you are in the world or how your schedule is looking like.
Here is what you receive when working with Helena virtually:
- You'll eliminate the clutter from your life
- Clear your mind from the clutter, guilt, shame and worries that it brings
- Overcome overwhelm
- Be able to host family and friends again
- Receive advice on how to best utilize the space
- Implement systems that help you stay organized
- A complete list of what organizing tools and gadgets to buy
- Get your home and space organized
- All received with Helena's gentle guidance and professional support. You will be in touch with her and never walk alone!
Helena is here today to offer a lucky IHeart Organizing reader her virtual services, along with a $45 gift card to The Container Store!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck my friends and Happy New Year!!
IHeart Organizing official giveaway entry rules can always be found here.