Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 IHeart Holiday Gift Giving

 

With "Black Friday" quickly approaching, I wanted to toss out some gift ideas for this year.  Just ones that I am considering for the loves of my life.  I have been scouring the net for gift ideas that can be personalized and maybe even DIYed to be sure those receiving know just how special they are!


{source}

I adore the idea of putting together an art caddy or art supply tote for a little boy or girl.  Gather up some essential art supplies like crayons, makers, notepads, etc... and fill it up so your favorite little friend can spend hours getting their craft on anywhere they go!


{source}

Fill up an oven mitt full of baking goodies and wrap it with a bow!


{source}

I am over the moon smitten with the idea of personalizing onesies for that special new baby bundle.


{source}

What about molding your own DIY soaps for the special gal's in your life?  They would look so pretty in a dish in any bath space, and smell great to boot!


{source}

I love the idea of filling a galvanized pail with all sorts of car washing supplies!  Sponges, waxes and window wash will leave him and his car smiling all year long!


{source}

Grandparents are the perfect candidates for photo books filled with all of their favorite people and cherished memories!


{source}

Know someone who loves to cook?  Any box will do, filled with dividers and index cards will keep their favorite recipes always within reach!



{source}
This is one of my favorites for anyone that has a passion for sewing.  A mason jar filled with goodies and a DIY stuffed lid and you have the perfect tote along pincushion!


{source}
Don't forget those furry creatures when heading to a holiday party.  You can even bake them some healthy treats and toss them in a pretty jar!  I am sure they will reward you with a slobbery kiss!


{source}

Have you ever met anyone that doesn't LOVE ice cream sundaes?  I haven't.  How fantastic is this little packaged sundae kit?!  The perfect idea for the person you had no idea what to get!



What gift are you most excited to give this year?  Any other fab DIY gift ideas?

30 comments:

  1. I like the mason jars with the stuffed lids and might make one for ... myself! ;)
    Jule

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sewing jar, the soaps and the baker's gifts! These so amazing. It almost looks as if those are really nice DIY projects. I definitely have been looking for gift ideas for this season, thank you so much for posting these suggestions, I just may use a few of them for family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pins! Thank you for getting my mind rolling with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ice cream in a box set.

    I am doing Journal in a Jar gifts for the teachers at my son's school, complete with a journal to go with it. THere is a kids' version Journal in a Jar that I'll make for my niece. I found it on pinterest but you can google and find the printables too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these!
    The baking stuff is my absolute favourite!
    xoxo
    kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the baker set and my children would love the ice cream set !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ice cream set is a fabulous idea. We do "family" gifts rather than get gifts for each person and this would be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of them.
    The ice cream one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen these are all wonderful gift ideas!! I am going to have to bookmark it!! I did a post on gift giving today, too!!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute ideas!!
    I had planned on putting together a "cookie kit" for our gift in our "white elephant" game we play every year!
    But I am totally going to use the idea of putting it in an oven mitt! adorable!

    also- my husband and I just got married on Oct 21st, and we are getting our wedding pictures back right now.. so I am planning on making photo books of the wedding for parents and grandparents :)
    Just gotta pick which ones I like the best! SO HARD!

    lovelovelove
    moo.

    http://themusingsoflilmoomoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic post. I've added it to NZ Ecochick's christmas list: http://www.nzecochick.com/2011/11/christmas-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ideas!!! I love the onsies and the ice cream box!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these ideas! I think the first one of the kids art bag is awesome and I see a gift for my neices and nephews in the near future! Thanks so much for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the ideas. I love them all! Yes, I have met someone who doesn't like sundaes...my sister's boyfriend! I couldn't believe it when I heard that! It's so unnatural!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the ideas! There are exactly what I was needing to get Christmas completed. Thank you, thank you, thank you! a million times thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the art supply tote as a gift for my little artist niece. I need all the help I can get with gift ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute! Love the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I had the ability to be as organized as you are! These crafts are all so amazing! Hopefully when I get more time on my hands I will actually be able to replicate some of these awesome ideas

    ReplyDelete
  19. The quickest way to my heart is thru my pups, so whenever I go to visit friends who I know have animals, I always try to take something along for them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the ideas for the thread, pins and needles! i always lose everything..so this is a project i need to put on my list!

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always do gift baskets for the girls around a theme. This year is pampering. Found Hot Sox thatngo in the microwavenor freezer, warm fuzzy socks for winter, making bath bombs, making cute scarves, putting in a saying for family/kid picture transferred to wood, and then my yummy chai spice loafs, and then my home made wine of the season which happens to be apple wine this year. Fast, easy, and under $25 a piece

    ReplyDelete
  22. Seu blog é excelente,e adoro
    as suas idéias.
    Parabéns.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jen, your blog is phenomenal! I'm a new follower because your blog was 'of note' and I'm so thankful it was. I love all your gift ideas, especially the onesie idea. I look forward to your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I made up a nice housecleaning basket that would make a great gift, at http://oneyear2oneincome.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-your-own-cleaning-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really great ideas. I like that they are a little out of the ordinary! I linked to this post today when I posted some Holiday Shopping tips on my blog!

    http://blog.customexcelspreadsheets.com/2011/11/holiday-shopping-organizing-plan-of.html

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is one of my favorite posts of yours!! LOVE the ideas, bought AND diy-ed!!! I'm bookmarking this page for my DIY Christmas gift ideas!!

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What are the products you used in your collection of gifts? Is there any more collection?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to join in on the conversation! I read and appreciate each and every comment, however, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious, or spam-like. I would love for this comment section to be used as a place to engage in purposeful dialogue, I only ask that everyone remains constructive and considerate.

All comments will be moderated and may take a moment to appear.