Sorry hubster love of my life, but the delivery man sure did get my heart racing today. No, it wasn't his blue eyes or mullet like hair cut, but it was the package in his hands. A package from my new bff, Erin Condren. She sent me a very early birthday present, that I may have paid for, but she definitely gets full credit for this one!
So what has me so giddy and gushy?! This my friends:
And no, Erin didn't send me a pot of gold to praise her beautiful work. I am doing it, because I truly Heart what I received.
Why IHeart it: She got it right. She sent me something that fits me to a T. Like she has known me since kindergarten, and like we grew up braiding one another's locks. This planner came with a laminated cover option, which I smartly selected, which will keep this planner looking amazing for the next 345 days. It also came with a photo of my family on the cover, and our names nicely labeled, which I also opted for. The size of the planner is perfect for toting around with me ANYWHERE I decide to rome, and the colors and layout couldn't be more fantastic either. It's not too big, or too small, in fact, it's just right. Paging through the book, it is jammed packed with the following features:
- 192 colorful pages to brighten each day!
- 12 month-at-a-glance to simplify plans for the future
- 12 month birthday planner so no one on your list gets forgotten
- Color coded quick-view tabs to identify future months
- 12 inspirational quotes, one to start every month off right
- To-do lists and goals lists throughout
- 13 blank pages for notes to jot down phone numbers, directions and more
- 264 colorful circle stickers, some pre-printed, others simply color coded
- Plastic string & button envelope bound in to hold receipts, photos and more
- 5 round clips to save your page and attach important items
- 6 personalized gift labels to stylize gift giving on-the-go
- 5 "date" cards... perfect for lunch dates or playdates of all ages
- A helpful elastic band to hold pages
- Important numbers to reference and fill in